Know Before You Float
- Avoid shaving or wax at least a few hours prior to floating (less salt sting)
- Eat a small meal beforehand, so hunger doesn’t distract you
- Avoid caffeine or energy drinks before floating, to prevent racing brain
- Bring a contact lense case & solution
- Wait at least a couple weeks after any hair treatment/color
- Don’t go into your float with any expectations of what will happen
- Swimsuits are optional; your room is private, so there’s really no need for one
- We provide towels, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, and earplugs for your float session
Have questions? See our FAQs section.
What Is Floating?
Courtesy of our friends to the north at Float House in Canada